Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Thursday, May 10, 2012

WHITE && GOLD HAUL!





Hey xx

I was going to post this haul a while ago but I was a little slow on taking the photos.

From Urban Outfitters I got these gorgeous gold earrings with white feathers, they were around 10$. They are so gorgeous and make such great statement pieces, agh in love! I also bought some black crochet espadrilles from Kimchee Blue, but I'm too lazy to go down to my basement and shoot them.

I ordered my Marc Jacobs gold and white Blade Watch!!!!! I am so excited, this is my third watch to my collection and I have to say I love it. For 200$ it was worth it, well there goes my birthday money!

Finally I got a really beautiful Guess dress for a sports banquet at my school. It has a bustier/corset top that is really low cut, but a loose flowing skirt. I also bought some black patent T-Backs from Guess. Agh. So happy.

Not to mention I should be getting a pair of Guess jeans in the mail today..? I also managed to buy new Victoria Secret Bras. It's been a good week..

ALSO! I bought these gorgeous gold and coral peach chandelier earrings from H&M. Plus a leopard print top. Ugh. I really need to photograph my stuff.

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment