Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Friday, May 11, 2012

DIY NEON TENNIS SHOES - PREP






Hey xx

So in a super recent post I proposed my ideas for some DIY projects, this is an extension off that. 

The first image is from HERE, thanks The Hollywood Heels, I'm basing the upcoming tutorial off here.

I've also been super inspired by Ashley Madekwe, also known as Ring My bell. 

Here I wrote out some brief guidelines on what I need to do..

-buy tennis shoes, possibly from urban outfitters downtown.
-but neon yellow spray paint from my local craft store.
 -remove laces from shoes.
-cut plastic bag in a square shape and tape it all around the tennis shoe to protect from paint.
-spray paint laces and bottoms of the shoes.

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment