Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Friday, May 11, 2012

DIY ANKLET - PREP




 


Hey xx

Another DIY prep post since I'm hoping to get a bunch of fun projects done before finals really set in. This will be a healthy distraction from studying!

The first image is from HERE, thanks Goldfish Kiss, I'm basing the upcoming tutorial off of hers.

I picked up some photos off of tumblr that is inspiring me to make this, I have a couple anklets myself that I've made already. I love them, so cute and kind of sexy.

Here we get some modeling from Kate Moss, Candice Swanepoel, etc.

Here I wrote some brief guidelines of what I need to do..

-get some strings and add on a shell with a hole.

Super simple, no? I have some string from my middle school embroidery days and then shells from Miami. I know the perfect one! It has a tiny hole, just my luck!

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment