Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Monday, February 20, 2012

THANK GOD FOR SHOPPING! UO, H&M, SEPHORA.








Hey xx

Now that my 9 day span of break has started I can get all of my blogging issues sorted out properly. Yay! I'm so happy we have ski week at our school, all the other schools only have a 4 day weekend.

Anyways, from Urban Outfitters I bought a beautiful indigo satin shirt from Sparkle and Fade. It is absolutely gorgeous and clings amazingly to the body, it has some details along the front and has a zipper back. I also got a necklace with a feather, stone, and crystal, which I might return since I have something similar. I think it's pretty though! I did buy some high waisted shorts from BDG but I returned those. I find they ride up too much, not a cute look.

From Sephora I just stalked up on my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation, Make Up For Ever HD Concealer, and Soap & Glory Dr. Spot.

From H&M I got a laser cut cream colored lace tank top for layering over bikinis. I absolutely can't wait for summer, I want to wear it so bad. I also got a super tiny black bandage denim mini skirt, I always find really great items at H&M. Finally I got a pair of new black tights. That's all for my shopping!!

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment