Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Monday, February 13, 2012

SEPHORA AND NORDSTROMS BEAUTY HAUL (SHOP MAC, COOK MAC & MAC VERA COLLECTIONS)













Hey xx

Even though I'm dreadfully tired I just had to take pictures of my Sephora/Nordstroms Haul.

From Sephora, I've been waiting for this package for AGES haha, I got the Bumble & Bumble Creme De Coco Conditioner and Ole Henricksen Rub & Buff Body Scrub.

Both smell absolutely divine, the conditioner is supposedly super moisturizing and has lots of shimmer in it for reflective, glossy hair. I've used the Ole body scrub before and it smells like lemon grass, so yummy!! I also got a couple samples and a FREE Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balm in Waikiki. That's like a 15 dollar value, so happy. The color looks great and I actually had this in my Sephora wish list for quite a bit. What luck!!

From Nordstroms I bought back ups of my face cleanser and brightening serum. I also bought a foundation pump, which I desperately needed. Finally, I got MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner in Undercurrent. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, THIS IS THE MOST CREAMIEST EYELINER IN THE WHOLE WORLD. I have tried them all and this is as soft as butter! THE COLOR. HOLY COW. I MIGHT BE TIRED (EXCUSE THE CAPS) BUT SERIOUSLY IT'S A TURQUOISE WITH GOLDEN SPARKLES. The lighting right now is horrid so I didn't want to take a swatch photo. Anyways it's amazing. I also got MAC's lipstick in Innocence Beware, a lovely pale pink shade.

That's all!

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment