Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DAY #14



Hey xx

I just made an amazing healthy snack!!!

Ingredients:

1-2 Cups of Non-Fat Greek Yoghurt, I used Fage.
1-2 Tablespoons of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1-2 Teaspoons of Sugar
1/2 Cup Blueberries

Take you greek yoghurt and mix it thoroughly with the teaspoon of sugar. This should just barely sweeten the yoghurt so it's not bitter with the cocoa powder. You can skip this all together I substitute in Stevia.

Mix in the cocoa powder, since I love chocolate the more the merrier! It'll take on an odd consistency with the powder hitting the cream, but after a minute of stirring you should get a creamy chocolate pudding look. 

Add in your blueberries and enjoy! This tastes so good and has relatively no sugar/fat/calories. It reminds me of chocolate cake mix with blueberries. SO YUMMY.

Anyways, long day. Some Pitbull should cheer me up.

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment