Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Saturday, January 7, 2012

MAC NATURALLY HAUL







Hey xx

The other day I went to MAC and got some stuff from their new collection, called Naturally. I also picked up a new bronzer and blush brush because my cheap Costco ones were falling apart. Well, there goes my Christmas money!!

I got..

Mineralize Blush in Fresh Honey
Mineralize Blush in Early Morning
Mineralize Skinfinish in Redhead
129
168

I love the orange tones to the blushes, they look absolutely amazing on my skin tone. I'm probably going to post a Urban Outfitters haul soon too. :)

xoxo, gracieee

2 comments:

  1. is the early morning blusher like any other mac blusher, i am seeing if i have anything like it before i buy it.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it - it's a warm satin finished coral shade. I think it would suit a ton of different skin tones and since it's a mineralize formula it's extremely silky and pigmented. I highly recommend it - along with Fresh Honey too. xx

      Delete