Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

URBAN OUTFITTERS HOLGA CAMERA - WHY DID YOU FAIL ME!!



















Hey xx

So for Christmas I asked my mom to get me the Holga 350 camera from Urban Outfitters in mint. I wanted to buy it early so I could use it during this Thanksgiving break and winter break. Sadly, it is definitely not worth it. Online the reviews suggested practicing with it many times but for the money it just isn't worth it.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed are pre-winter-break photos with my normal Canon and the somewhat fail photos from the Holga. I mean it was supposed to have 36 photos, we only got 9, and only 5 were somewhat good. I mean the last two aren't even visible so really not worth it! I guess I'll have to stick with buying disposable cameras... oh well...

xoxo, gracieee

No comments:

Post a Comment