Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Tangerinee Fizz

Saturday, November 19, 2011

MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE











Hey xx

So I was taking my time with my skincare this morning, so I decided to give you guys a little tutorial of what I do. (I don't know why I took a picture of the bubbles in the start...)

I begin by applying my Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser, I mainly use this because the little beads in it leave a refreshing, tingling feeling on my skin. Also, the little shimmer particles add a soft luster to my skin, which I love. The original (orange) version of this was one of my favorites, you could try that too.

Then I wipe NARS Hydrating Freshening Lotion all over my face with a cotton pad. It sounds like a moisturizer, but it's actually a very liquidy gel toner. It takes off the top two layers of your skin so that all your skincare products can easily sink in and do their magic!

To help brighten up my skin even more and help get rid of any tiny bumps I use First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads. For acne I dab on Soap and Glory Dr. Spot Invisible Spot Fighting Gel. Both have lactic acid, which does wonders. 

Since I have dry skin I love Clinique Moisturesurge, its lightweight and keeps my skin soft and smooth. For more glow (I like fresh skin as you can see!) I apply NARS Brightening Serum. Of course I finish with sunscreen, in my case L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Shield.

xoxo, gracieee


No comments:

Post a Comment